But it's been a busy week so far. And I am trying to catch up.
Tuesday:
Things to be thankful for: finally sending an email about help on the protest book started, getting a response, Glee with AEU (even if its a rerun!), snow days that are called the day before and eating leftovers.
Wednesday:
The good things today are: Roommates who get up early to shovel, ~13" of snow, getting a great (free) work out in, free dinner because we shoveled and winning trivia for the first time in AGES!
Thursday:
I am thankful for, copy machines that work when they are needed, having enough work to do to keep me busy, meetings that are set up, work for a little while tomorrow and a dinner date with my brother.
And tomorrow is excitement with AEU! I'm looking forward to The Green Hornet and dinner out.
No comments:
Post a Comment