Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm working on this.

Today was one of those days when nothing goes according to plan.  Now usually that means it was the worst sort of day possible.  But ironically enough, that wasn't today.  I went into work early to prep for a meeting and because I was doing a favor for a friend in the afternoon which ment I was going to have to leave for a while.  The short version is that both of those things didn't end up happening so I was able to leave work by 4:00 as opposed to closer to 5:30 if they had.

So, I am thankful for people who call meetings off early, remembering to wear my waterproof work boots to work, and fun conversations while at work.  I am also thankful for finding the pictures I thought I'd lost and having a better handle on what we want the book to look like.

On that note my bed is on so it's time to double check my photos, read a little bit and then head to bed.  Maybe pilates or the gym in the morning if I get motivated.

No comments: