Wednesday:
- A good frirst day of the apprenticeship
- A good group of kids
-Progress on the book
-Insurance! (even though I end up taking less home from each paycheck)
-Being able to book appts online
Thursday:
-Relief who shows up on time
-Being productive at work
-Being able to watch hulu while being productive at work
-Not being in any accidents or being delayed by them all that much
-The fact my insurance has no copay.
Friday:
I'm thankful for movie dates with friends, a full work week (hour wise), a day off, shoveling as a work out, being able to stay in my pj's until late in the day, finally being able to say that I've seen Christmas Vacation, Kim Crawford Savingion Blanc and my friends.
Saturday:
I'm thankful for: going contra dancing again, remembering water, finally fixing my shoes that have been needing it for 5 years, the good dinner I made and working my way through a few movie series.
No comments:
Post a Comment